Do not book a GP appointment if you think you might have coronavirus.
Stay at home and avoid close contact with other people.
Use the 111 coronavirus service to see if you need medical help
Further information available here.
- Please do not use My Health Online for contacting your GP in an emergency.
- In the case of life threatening emergencies, please ring 999.
- In other cases please call the surgery direct.
Your GP Practice provides this website in collaboration with NHS Wales.
Once you've created an account you will be able to use the features your GP practice has made available, which may include:
- Book and cancel appointments
- Request repeat prescriptions
- Update personal information
Before being able to create an account you must first get a registration letter from your GP.
As part of the registration process you will be asked to prove your identity. This is one of the measures in place to protect the information that your GP holds about you. Full details about the process are available from your GP practice.